Learn how to take your Shopify store to the next level.
Every week Dylan from Wavebreak interviews the people behind the world's top Shopify stores and gets them to share their secrets.
Travis Peterson from Joker Greeting achieves a 9x ROI on his Facebook ads using videos.
Learn how in today's episode.
He also shares:
- His #1 secret for saying productive as a solopreneur
- How he rebuilt his brand after receiving tons of negative reviews because his inventory unexpectedly went bad
Is bad email marketing holding your store back?
Summer is here.
With bad email marketing, you're leaving tens of thousands of dollars on the table this summer.
With good email marketing, you could generate an extra 15-30% in revenue. What would that do for your business?
At Wavebreak, we've got proven frameworks to make those gains happen.
Get your email marketing right before you miss out.
Selling candles online is hard.
You can't smell through an iPhone, so how do you convince someone to order a candle online?
Today on the show I've got Tamara Mayne from Brooklyn Candle Studio.
She sells candles online and she's really good at it too.
We dive into the power of great branding and imagery, as well as how to write captivating product descriptions.
Do you want to be more productive?
Do you want to work less and get more done?
Today on the show I interview Rachel Jones, owner of On The Round - a Shopify store that sells yarn.
- How Rachel systemizes tasks to maximize productivity
- Rachel's top time-saving strategies
- How Rachel decides what to prioritize in her business
Instagram is always changing their algorithm and it's hard to keep up.
But it's still an insanely powerful marketing platform.
Today on the show I chat with Keegan Pafford, co-owner of w.o.d.welder.
He knows Instagram marketing like the back of his hand.
- His best Instagram strategy for 2018
- How he finds influencers and what criteria he looks for
- The best post format for influencer content
- How to structure your influencer marketing campaigns
Miriam Zelinsky is the founder of Lazyjack Press.
Her products are available at a bunch of different retailers, both big and small.
Most recently she got her products in Nordstrom.
Listen to learn how.
Want to learn how to maximize your Shopify store's email marketing revenue?
Timothy Dann-Barrick interviewed me live on the Shopify Entrepreneurs Facebook group a couple weeks ago.
I answered real questions from actual Shopify store owners.
– How businesses that typically don’t see many repeat customers can use an email list effectively
– How I took an email list open rate from 4% to 30% without changing subject lines
– How to keep your email list engaged and weed out the deadbeats who never buy
Her business has grown nearly 4x every year since she started it in 2014 and it's literally changed lives.
Today on the show I've got Dana Donofree, founder of AnaOno.
AnaOno sells lingerie and loungewear for people like herself that faced a breast cancer diagnosis, and needed better fitting, better looking options after surgery.
In this episode learn:
- How she grew the company 4x every year while bootstrapping
- Why she raised a seed round (and how she did it without knowing any investors)
- Her advice for hiring an awesome team
Lynne McNelis is the co-founder of fave4, a hair product brand.
Her competition is full of big brands with insane marketing budgets, large teams, and decades of popularity.
In this episode, learn how she stands out in such a competitive space.
GDPR becomes enforceable starting May 25th.
And if you're not compliant, you face a potential fine of up to 20 million euros.
If you have any customers based in the EU, this episode is a must listen.
Dave Rodenbaugh from Recapture and I dive into GDPR and how it affects your Shopify store.
Judi Townsend started Mannequin Madness back when the internet was just beginning.
She's seen tons of marketing channels come and go over the years.
Yet her business has kept growing and evolving.
In this episode, learn:
- How Mannequin Madness keeps up with marketing trends
- How Judi dramatically increased her sales with segmentation
- Why her business doesn't tweet
- The Shopify apps that save her hours of time
- And how she's competing with Amazon
Luca + Danni is growing like crazy.
In the last year, Luca + Danni's revenue grew by 150% and their Shopify Plus store's sales grew by 400%.
Listen to hear Fred's story and how they're growing so fast.